We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Colorado Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Colorado departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Colorado and Boulder
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
The majority of calls we receive are from homeowners and tenants who have heard a scurrying sound in the middle of the night - one that seems to be coming from the ceiling and walls. The animal may have lived there for some time before you realized it’s invasion, and the damage can be very extensive. We will also take care of that - repairing any damage the wild animal had caused to a professional standard, and also sealing up holes once the animal has been evicted / excluded, to ensure it can never return. If you can’t find the animal, don’t worry. We can do that for you, and we’ve got ten years of experience to back our practices. That combined with our state of the art tools, makes us a family run business that you can really put your trust into. When you’re dealing with your home - the four walls and a roof that is meant to keep your family safe - you really do need a wildlife control service you can count on. Give us a call today to find out how our 24/7 technicians in your area can help you with your wildlife control issue. We can give you a free quote, or just some free advice - our solution will be bespoke to you.
We service Larimer County, Weld County, Broomfield County, Jefferson County,
Gilpin County, Grand County, and more. We also service Lafayette
Lyons, Nederland, Superior, Town of Ward, Allenspark, Eldora, Leyner, Sugarloaf, Altona,
Eldorado Springs, Mountain Meadows, Sunshine, Bark Ranch, Glendale, Niwot, Tall Timber,
Bonanza Mountain Estates, Gold Hill, Paragon Estates, Valmont, Coal Creek, Gun Barrel,
Pine Brook Hill, Wondervu, Crisman, Lazy Acres, St. Ann Highlands, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Boulder wildlife removal